Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My closing everything!!!!

Ahhhh!!! As we are bringing our first spring lunar cycle to a close, I propose we begin to look at the waning portion of a lunar phase as great saged time. We have put out our intentions, we have seen its growth, now, we must ruminate on what has been hidden. Alright light-bringers, we have to bring it. And mostly to ourselves. As we enter the last phase of the Waning in this Aries Lunar Cycle, let us be thankful and open to all the wisdom we have collected over the past few weeks or millennia, whichever you prefer to tap.

This Waning Phase is in Pisces which is ruled by none other than Neptune, that vast, watery knowledge of all things. I say to us all, seek out that which is hidden. Ask ourselves why we have choosen to hide or avoid certain truths about ourselves, others and the universe. See that which is always there.

Personally for me this waning time is marked with quietness, introspective journeying, and listening. There are many lessons for me in this time of the cycle. I look forward to the epiphanies big and small, learned and re-learned, and obvious and unexpected. I say to all, be the seer of things unseen.

Below are domains ruled by Neptune.


Work in Neptune

Inner Psyche Development

Altered states

Deep Waters



Herbs/Flowers in Neptune

Dandelion Leaves (Psychic Powers)

Lemon Peel (Clarity)

Rosemary (Uplifting)



Waning Moon Messages

These messages manifest on a past, present, and future continuum, but definitely intersect at all turns.

Past Messages

Wisdom=Knowing+Action


Present Messages

Supply only exists when I know it is there
What I have today is what I need for tomorrow


Future Messages

Stillness brings gifts
Jewels are made in silence


No comments:

Translate