Friday, April 24, 2009

Taking the Bull by her Horns....

This entering Lunar Cycle is setting its self up to be just about as powerful as they come. Let me set out the players and show you the endless possibilities. This Taurean (Taurus, the Bull) Lunar Cycle is of course ruled by the always love filled planet Venus, but to add to that let us remember that this Chinese Astro Year is the Year of the Bull (my year, YAH!!!), which is also twice as potent during this cycle. This year of the Bull is marked by leadership, strong ability to get things done, protection, reliability and never losing sight of a goal and the ability to be introspective even in crowds. So pay attention to all of those things, even if that isn’t you or at least you right now. The appearance of any of those or other Bull like qualities are all right on time.

Now, you are armed with those things and then we have VENUS. She is a loving, gracious giver who is really all about love. Love of self, love of others, love of nature, love of the entirety of who we are. Be open to fostering a love you have forgot. Love something or someone you thought you never would. Love that part of your self that makes you cringe when you think of it. And we are in that new moon portion of this cycle so be attentive to the beginnings of things. Allow yourself to create what your loving reality will be for this cycle, keeping in mind the tides of Taurus that will be twice as nice. Bull energy is here, you might as well benefit from it rather than be trampled by it.

For me, I am elated, because although this is my year, this is also my month, TO SHINE!!!! I am grounding myself in the love that I am, the love that I have, and the love that I am totally worthy of. With this extra dash of Bull this cycle I will not lose sight of this goal, something I gladly accept as a gift from the Chinese Zodiac reality. Hold me to this, because now that I have put this out there, yall know its gonna come right, left and center and challenge me, I am up to it because I have all of you.

Below are all the possibilities for this Taurus Lunar Cycle



Bull Energy

Born leader and possessing an innate ability to achieve great things

Never lose sight of their goal

Become introverted in a crowd

Protective and always reliable



Work in Venus

Unifying heart and Creativity

Fertility/Bounty of Projects

Creator Energy

Overturning unworthiness and inability




New Moon Concentrations

Fasting/Clearing

Divination/Intuition

Grounding/Centering

Radical Severance



Flower/Herb Essences for the Taurus Cycle

Geranium

Tulip

Ylang Ylang



New Moon Messages


North-Earth
Miracles occur when I expect them


South-Fire
Know my intentions
Setting intentions is my magic


East-Air
My power place is me
Adorn my altars and power places


West-Water
Only allow natural surroundings
Keep beautiful people and experiences around me

2 comments:

Marialuz said...

thank you...i'm looking forward to see my little bull shine, too! you have given me the tools to help her cultivate that!

guerreiranigeriana said...

...wow!!!...you couldn't have been more on point if you tried!!...i was def feeling that intention/leadership/creative energy...although i'm choosing to work on overturning the unworthiness and inability...thank you!!...

Translate