Sunday, June 9, 2013

In the time of Geminis

credit: characterfitnessblog.com
A hearty hello
Welcome wonderful Gemini Lunar Cycle.  As I sit here I am automatically happier, more energized and overall amped about this coming cycle and it's just started.  Yesterday, almost 24 hours ago to the minute, the moon made her way into the next lunar cycle and what a cycle it is.


Two sides of Gemini
Gemini time is filled with the duality and air based leanings that the sign possesses, but more importantly it is ruled by the planet Mercury, which is a master that is unparalleled.  Mercury, who we know of because of its retrogrades and it's namesakes, is often misconstrued, to say the least.  A planet that is the heart of all types of communication, Mercury is also the epicenter of trickery and mischievousness, which leads to much frustration at times.  Being born a Virgo and having Mercury as my ruling planet also I have had to make amends with Mercury and try to see things from his point of view, if at all possible.  So we can harness mercurial energy it just forces us to find, hold to, and be about our Personal Center.

The act of being still
For me this cycle is going to be quite a departure for me cause the only action I will be using is to recognize and then accept.  Seemingly easy, well NOT.  My personality always pushes for more movement and progression and now in order to progress I must be on a more still-based track.  I am excited and a bit anxious at the same time, but I have ultimate faith -which by my definition is an verb, not a noun.

Tools for crafting
Below is a set of perspectives to help you craft your personal works during this Gemini Lunar Cycle.  Be bold with yourself, strive for that one thing you thought impossible for now is the time to pull out that second part of yourself you rarely see.  Now is the time of Gemini so all the ethers are with us.


Work in Gemini

New Ventures

Mental Wellness

Smooth Transitions




Herb/Flower Essences for Gemini Lunar Cycle

Valerian
credit: herbalextractok.com

Azalea (Air Element) - Clarity

Clary Sage (Earth Element) - Retention

Valerian ( Earth Element) - Overcome Opposition




Gemini Lunar Cycle Concept - Balance through Harmony

Define Balance

True Knowledge of my Duality

No Good or Bad




Gemini Cycle Affirmation

I am committed to the work this cycle that will reveal

to me all of who I am at this current time,


I will recognize myself and accept all that I am 

without conditionals or hesitations,


This acceptance will allow me to manifest miracles

in my life like never before and I am truly ready





--Andrea/DaughterofWaters









No comments:

Translate