Sunday, June 2, 2013

Team Clutter Free

credit. socialbarrel.com
It's all about the end
With about one week to go, we are on the down side of this Taurus Lunar Cycle.  This cycle rather than focus upon the intentions (at the new moon) or the midpoint (at the full moon), I thought it would be a novelty to fix my attention on the ending or the Waning portion of the Lunar Cycle.

Time to get rid of the weeds
This Waning time during a lunar cycle is just as powerful as the rest of the cycle, but it is often over looked or deemed unimportant.  For all of my gardeners and garden enthusiasts Waning moon time is like WEEDING.   That's right, take it all out.  Just when you thought you had done enough work this cycle or completed all those checks/balances, there is one more task.  And this task could be the real apex of the cycle for you.

Surprise, it's layered
Benevolently in the sign Pisces, this Waning moon time is underscored by the power of Neptune, the planet that rules Pisces.  Neptune in a word is deeply layered but also a bearer of surprises. So, just expect anything in this last week of this cycle.

I am ready, willing, and open
As a gift to me and a friend I will be gracefully walking a path over the next 40 days that will have me letting go of many things that are unwanted.  I am glad it starts now during the Waning time 'cause letting go will be easier.  I know I can, I think I can, I will, I did, this will be my thought process as I discard unwanted everything.

All must go if not useful
As a task for us all I ask us (me especially) to LET GO! Not just of thoughts and ideas, but even physical objects.  I recently read that clutter is based on fear and I metaphorically took a long look in the mirror and I realized there were spiritual as well as physical objects I was holding on to that needed to be let go.  I suggest you all do the same.  As the moon contracts and preps for the next cycle use that energy to jump start your personal inventory of what's either necessary or not needed.  Spring is dwindling but still here so use this time of summer drawing near to put to rest that which is no longer for you.

Where to start discarding
Below are concepts and questions to sit with as you begin your crusade to end clutter (of all kinds) in your life.  These domains are but a guide, all thoughts surrounding waning time are the right thoughts, just listen for the path you should take.  I have already started and it feels great, hope it makes the difference for you as well.




Waning Time Concepts


Peaceful Space

Do I possess a peaceful sacred space?

Have I cleaned/cleansed that space recently?

Do I regularly find time to go to this space? 


Beginning a Transformation

Am I ready to transform?

Do I know what the obstacles may be?

Am I grateful for the ability to transform?



My Ritual Process

Have I developed my personal rituals?

Do I consistently practice my rituals?

Am I allowing anything to obstruct my rituals?
--Andrea/DaughterofWaters

1 comment:

Najeema said...

Remarkable post. Excellent questions for the beginner or the experienced. This is right on time for me. Thank you!

Translate