Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wade in my own waters

credit: channelcast.tv
Two at once
The spiritual "Wade in the Water" could not be more appropriate.  The constellations have been moving and flowing for us this very morning.  At approximately 7:46am we were graced with the presence of a Solar Eclipse and then at 7:49am the New Moon cycle began and all of this occurred in the sign of Scorpio.

A rare event
So now let's do a bit of deciphering and figuring.  The Solar Eclipse that occurred was a hybrid one, meaning it started out as an eclipse that made a ring for us to see but then transitioned into a full eclipse, making it a very rare event and the energy that an occurrence such as this presents is even more rare and special.  So let's get out ducks in a row. 

An eclipse defined
Overall Eclipse energy is stronger because it is alignment of three celestial bodies that affect us: the Sun, the Moon and the Earth.  The Solar Eclipse means the Moon is lined in between the Earth and the Sun.  An important property of a Solar Eclipse is it really can transform our material circumstances, such things as abundance, self identity, housing, employment, etc.  In order words all things that are focused outside ourselves.  Please note Eclipses always travel in pairs so this Solar one is the second part to the Lunar that occurred just a few weeks ago.

credit: santabarbara.wordpress.com
Where things dawn
Now, having said that large mouthful, the Eclipse and the New Moon all have occurred when the sign of Scorpio reigns in the sky and the planetary ruler of this sign is none other than Pluto.  Far from an amorphous Disney character, Pluto is the ultimate symbol of transformation.  Words such as transmutation, life-death-rebirth and other phoenix like terms are all attributed to the powerful Pluto.

Set the intention
This New Moon is such a blessing for we have a bona fide vortex of power and deep diving into the self.  So when planning what, how or where you will focus your energy this cycle I highly suggest you do as I intend to, Wading Deep in my personal Waters.  Yes, somehow I did bring it back to that spiritual, LOL.  Finding your focus may take a few days, that's okay, just be sure you are open to hearing what it is supposed to be, not what you thought it was gonna be, I know I must constantly be vigilant with myself about that difference.

Healing and creativity
Personally I have to dive deep into my ability to self heal and pull out not only my physical health but also my creative health.  I have, for the second half of this calendar year, felt a bit dampened when it comes to creativity for me.  So back to the self I go.  I know there are answers for me and I am prepared to unearth some not so comfortable emotions to get to the heart of the understanding that is for me.  So be it!  I know that this is one of the best times of year to actually touch my truths so honestly and effortlessly and for that I am grateful, hope you are too!

Figure your success
Below are suggestions of perspectives to take when finding and exercising your intentions and actions during this Scorpio Cycle.  I have also listed some essences that are good tools to burn or have around during this cycle. And last but not least is my affirmation I will use this cycle to invoke and uncover those gifts that are being bestowed upon me.  Please use these markers and/or devise your own,


Work in Pluto

Rebirth

Re/Degeneration

Societal Influence

Destiny

Readying for Reconstruction




Lunar Cycle Concept - Purification through Water

Rejuvenation

Profound Healing is afoot

Release Emotional Baggage

Blessings emerge from Turmoil




Lunar Cycle Essences

Ambergris (Air Element) - Passion

Dragon's Blood (Fire Element) - Crown Chakra

Sandalwood (Water Element) - Wisdom




Scorpio Lunar Cycle Affirmation

I am open to the powerful energy that is upon me,

From my deep waters I will emerge a more evolved me 
that is one step closer to my destiny,

I'll wield this power to dictate my material surroundings, 
all I must do is believe



 

---Andrea/DaughterofWaters

No comments:

Translate