Monday, April 28, 2014

Dare to DO IT!

credit: terrificmentors.com
That's right. The twelve simple letters in the image beside this text is easy to understand, but much more difficult to absorb, emit and put into every action we take.  Appreciation, gratitude, thankfulness, awareness of what we have and grateful for it.  All of those and some more.  Do we have it? Do we show it? Have we checked it lately?

Why ask about it now, well why not.  We have before us over the next few hours some strong cosmic assistance to take our knowledge of and expression of appreciation to many next levels.  At approximately 2:04am EST the Annular Solar Eclipse occurs and then right after that at 2:14am EST the moon moves into the sign of Taurus, thus beginning another Lunar Cycle. 

When an eclipse occurs there is perfect alignment between the Sun, Moon, and Earth. In a solar eclipse the Moon falls in line between the Earth and the Sun and is a good time to focus on material circumstances such as location changes, self identity, or personal power.  Eclipses are gateways for great change and it's a time to use energy to discover the root causes of who we are.

credit: fanpop.com
Directly following the intense gateway of the Solar Eclipse is the New Moon in Taurus, one of the most benevolent of signs.  Taurus, often liked to the stubborn bull is anything but that.  In the time of Taurus much is being guided by its ruling planet Venus.  Venus, the planet of love, seeks to unite opposing portions of who we are.  Other domains ruled by Venus are love magic and manifesting the abstract into reality.  Definitely a planet that would look fondly upon our taking up the mantle of appreciation.

My personal focus during this blessed time is to boldly appreciate who and what I am, right now.  Not like I used to be years ago or what I may be in a few months.  I am focused on appreciating me and my blessings HERE AND NOW. And I have also begun to process exactly what appreciate means, to increase in value, and apply that to me.  I am only going to receive more good if I know and am grateful for the good I have before me.  Simple? Maybe, maybe not. I know I am so excited about embarking on this cycle of appreciation.

So I showed you my hand.  Now begin to build your hand.  Figure out how you will utilize the Solar Eclipse and this Taurus New Moon to your benefit and all the while be appreciative for what and who you have become.  Below are nudges in a direction, feel free to go another route or veer off, most importantly set your intention for this New Moon and watch it unfold before your very eyes.


Work in Sign of Taurus

Generosity

Abundance

Business/Employment



Taurus Lunar Cycle Concept - Appreciation


Increase my Awareness of my Blessings

Love Completely and Fully

All things are Healed by Love of Self and Others



Taurus Lunar Cycle Herbs/Essences


credit: commons.wikimedia.org


Amber - Attraction

Cherry Blossom - Balance

Violet - Reuniting



Taurus Lunar Cycle Stone - Emerald


credit: crystal-chick.blogspot.com


Heart Opening

Growth

Joy

Healing



Taurus Lunar Cycle Affirmation


Today I boldly leap into my NOW knowing that all I need is already there,

As I open my eyes to the blessings that I have I will also be open to positive things about myself that were once hidden,

My value of myself, who I am and what I am worth will only appreciate this cycle, knowing the more I uplift these things the more goodness will come my way





--Andrea/DOW


No comments:

Translate