Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My "Inner Spring"

The budding begins
With all this talk of late winter weather I challenge us all to recognize the beginning, the beauty, and blossoming that is Spring.  Defined spring is the season that falls between winter and summer and the time of year when vegetation begins.  So, although our days are not sunny and glistening yet, allow the easing nature that is springtime begin to descend upon us.  This is a day by day process not a sudden maturation of the season.

What to do?
On the Earth based Wheel of the Year Spring represents a time when we are clearing, planning, planting, and brewing.  Now is the time of activity, sunshine and wind.  Although we know April showers will bring May flowers nature's elements are only here as a complement to the wonderful works that are going on in our souls.

Proper perspective
I suggest for Spring we focus on the interconnectedness we have with all things that coexist with us on this planet.  From our family to our friends, from the moon to the sun, from the laughter of children to the honking of horns, all is connected.  Below I offer just springboards of ideas of how to re-connect with all that is around us.  Behold, Spring is here and she has great lessons, memories, and premonitions for us, all at the same time.


Spring Concepts

Constant Communication
This season know that the loved ones we have, whether living or not, are always there to hear and give us guidance.  Rather than pick up the phone to talk or text, be silent and know that your thoughts are reaching them.  Now, true, for those of our loved ones that have passed on, it may take a bit more work, but sometimes its how we listen.  It can be a color we see or a favorite song we hear, believe me our ancestors speak to us constantly, it's really how well we listen. 

Fusion rather than Separation
The best way I can describe this concept is the phrase "it's not either or but both and".  When I learned and accepted that understanding it was like my whole world changed and seemingly overnight.  To  know that we have the power to bring together any and all things is a feat for us humans.  And more than knowing the doing is even more powerful.  During this Spring when things or people ask you to choose and you don't want to invoke the Fusion rather than the Separation.

Time and Space
We've all heard the concepts of time and space, well I say let us all know that Time and Space can only rule us if we let it.  We give them power.  When we acknowledge our role in allowing them to rule our lives we can then release the hold these huge ideas have over us. And Spring is the perfect time for that.  In our daily walk let's remember we don't have to be ruled by Time and Space just aware that they exist.


Spring Stone - Moonstone


credit: commons.wikimedia.og


Balancing

Invocation of Power

Love

Healing



Spring Affirmation



Keep me focused on the embedded connections I have all around me,

So I may access and exude the interconnectedness that is me, other people, animals, planets, the elements and celestial bodies,

I am the source of power that I seek, need, find and wield, no longer do I question, this Spring I listen and know




 ---Andrea




No comments:

Translate