Sunday, March 16, 2014

Full Moon + Virgo + Mercury = ?

credit: blog.ishafoundation.org
Wrapped in the fullness
As this full moon wraps its essence around us let us bask in the gifts it can bestow upon us. More and more I choose to walk into the expansion of me and doing work during the full moon definitely aids in that endeavor.

Marking magic
The full moon lays at our feet energy, power and opportunity.  As I have stated before, when the full moon comes around make your own rituals more formalized; be it light candles, recite positive intentions to yourself, or just take time to meditate, mark this magical time and then wait for the results to show themselves for they will come.

Very Virgo like
This particular full moon is in the sign of Virgo, one I am personally affiliated with (it's the Astrological sign I was born under).  Virgo time is great for directing purpose, becoming more organized, and cleaning house.  I am focused this full moon  on intuition.  Yes, that deep down, in our guts feeling/s we get and sometimes talk ourselves out of.  Hearing that quiet inner voice is the universe speaking with and to you be grateful and pay attention.

Power behind Virgo
Virgo is only backed by its ruling sign Mercury.  Yes, that frenzy inducing planet when in retrograde can also be a great ally.  Likened to the benevolent Ganesh in Indian cosmology, Mercury is all about travel, communication and movement so we have at hand a simple equation.  Grab this Virgoan energy to make nice with our intuition and ride it til the wheels fall off, LOL.  Start small, trust your hunches and then cut and paste those successes with larger things in your life.  I know that's what I am going to do.

 Note the Now
My journey this full moon is rooted in acknowledging exactly where I am and noticing instead of judging that place.  All of this sounds nice but, what does that look like in practice?  Well this full moon will teach me that and much more I am sure.  My particular place on this life journey was destined and is in divine order with who I am becoming and more importantly who I presently am.  When I notice (things about myself) I am able to pick up my soul's patterns, which will lead to even more life successes.

Tools of the trade
Below tools to assist you in honoring the full moon.  I have given an affirmation that can be recited or meditated or as well as instructions on candle work that can be done.  Use these tools as a guide but, expand and forge ahead in what feels right to you.  Your power, your practice!




Full Moon Affirmation

Place in my soul recognition of where I am in my life cycle,

Translate to my core the rhythmic patterns that beat within me,

Increase my self love, acceptance and peace along this path



Candle Power

At the Full Moon there is an awesome amount of power available and a way to cement that power and your works is by burning candles.  Below is information on the color Yellow that is associated with the planet Mercury.  Find Yellow candles that are safe and burn them as long and as much as you like.  Fire is a tool of creation that can ignite you towards your goals this Full Moon.


Yellow



Joy


Manifestation of Change


Mental Clarity


--Andrea






1 comment:

sondai is...me! said...

Yay Virgo! I guess I need some candles. :)

Translate