Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Ascend in Autumn

credit: stmt.com.au
Seasons change
As with the coming and going of the tide we have made it to and through another cross quarter day this year, namely, the Autumn Equinox. Our day light will grow shorter in the Northern Hemisphere and those of us will a fall season will see the leaves turn color then drop. This season, between Summer and Winter, is to me the quintessential symbol for change.

The Change you need
Change will come physically to our world, be it weather, clothing, or food.  Spiritually Autumn is such a great space to do the work that is necessary before the slumbering months of Winter descend upon us all. Many of us want to enervate new things or work on issues and Autumn is the right time of year. Often thought of as just transitory on the way to Winter, Autumn serves up its own dose of power, magic, and conjuring.  Just step outside, see the changing colors and inhale the morning dew. Set an intention this season, make it small and obtainable, then stick to it. All things are possible if we break them up into smaller pieces. Decide your piece this Autumn and succeed!

I too must change
My Autumn is going to be anchored on dreaming my biggest dreams. Once these dreams have been conceived I am taking the necessary steps to ensure that they manifest into reality. This season I am confident of who and whose I am. I am taking large doses of my own medicine. My steps towards the next version of myself are steady and daily. No big pronouncements just everyday work. I am going out into nature each morning, giving thanks and being open to the healing power that outdoors has for me. Inner demons will be slayed this season and when the sun sets on this Autumn it will have been a good one.

Change, make it real
Lay it out for yourself and this season make your own personal rituals around fulfilling your Autumn intention/s. Now ritual is any and all things you set that you continue to do like a walk, a meditation, a journal entry, a meal or a mantra. The how, with whom, and when is completely up to you. I want us all to think about creating ritual to mark and reinforce our spiritual endeavors. Below are just a couple of tools to point you in the direction that you will choose this season.




Autumn Concept - Liberation through Healing

credit: sott.net

Be ready to Receive

Discard struggle and embrace Love/Compassion

See the Resolution

Knowing when to need Others is Key



Autumn Animal Totem - Fox
Meaning - Camouflage


credit: pinterest

Being Present and Unseen

Camouflage launches me into unknown Spaces

Adapt of Die

Control my Energy and Aura




Autumn Mantra


This is my golden opportunity to step into the next 
iteration of myself,

I accept help from all and know that I am blessed, I am sacred, I am divine.


--Andrea



















1 comment:

Elise Bryant said...

I am blessed, I am sacred, I am divine! Thank you for sharing wisdom, my sister! It is always right on time!!!

Translate