Saturday, September 10, 2016

Quivers of quickening

credit fullmoonphases.com
Building blocks
The moon is currently waxing and has reached its First Quarter phase as it grows to fullness. The true beauty of this time is there is so much growth available to us and in a relatively short time too. Known as the Spring Time of the lunar cycle, a waxing moon is the perfect time to plant seeds for short term situations.  And these seeds will glean rather immediately. So be joyous, be courageous, go for what you want during this waxing phase.

What is waxing
Now although the moon is waxing I think it best to share that this entire lunar cycle is in the Sun Sign of Virgo. Known as the Virgin, but more zodiacal as the archetypical teenager, this sign is ruled by the dear planet Mercury. Meaning to get to what would be a good luck for us this entire cycle should be thought of in more Mercurial terms.

Murky Mercury
To know Mercury is to know how to harness and utilize some of the most powerful energy there is in the zodiac. Although currently in a retrograde state, there are gifts at our feet that if we can learn to wield will have lasting benefits.  Think of Mercury as a teacher full of pranks and tough love learning. At the end of the day Mercury does want us to win he will just teach us in convoluted sometimes painstaking ways. It's all good, just be on the look out and know you are up to the challenges, for they will appear, no doubt.

Sans questions
This Virgo cycle for me is about seeing the next phase, not knowing much about where it leads and walking into it anyway. I naturally question the unknown so to take it on knowingly and purposefully is a tall order for me. For surface things like work or civic endeavors I easily charge into the unknown, but things closer to me like love, family, and inner work, well I will go, but with lots of hesitance and questioning. For the remainder of the waxing, full and waning time in Virgo I am focusing my energy on embracing the unknown, seeing it for what it truly is (without judgement) and allowing the future to unfold.

Chart your course
One of the most important things we can do for ourselves is to imagine our reality. When we do this we unknowingly set in motion energy that will eventually lead to manifestation. So, take the first step today (whether you have before or not, that does not matter). Decide now what issue or situation, then use the tips below to guide the development and progress of that issue or situation. Take the reigns and walk into your future.



Work in Virgo Lunar Cycle

Compassion

Precision

Friendship

Get Your House in Order


Virgo Lunar Cycle Concept - The Quickening

credit: riversong.wordpress
See my next phase and be unafraid

See fears, do nothing, let them pass

Stay Grounded in new understanding

Compassion and Detachment 



Virgo Lunar Cycle Herbs/Essences

credit: wallpapercave.com

Anise - Air Element - Connect to other planes

Lily of the Valley - Air Element - Anointing

Valerian - Earth Element - Psychic Protection



Virgo Lunar Cycle Stone - Topaz

credit: gemsbynomads.com

Mental Acuity

Flexibility

Uplifting



Virgo Lunar Cycle Affirmation

As I stand on my threshold I ask the Divine Mothers to place in my heart and soul the knowing that fear is a thing of the past,

I realize that obstacles will arise and all I must do is see them as such and move forward understanding they will NOT journey with me,

Lastly, I will give myself ample time and space to become grounded in this new reality, this is not a time for loss of patience or focus. I am quickening.



--Andrea





No comments:

Translate