Monday, September 23, 2019

The way to find a way

credit: exploredeeply.com
Balancing Act
At approximately 3:40am EST we entered into autumn. Today is the Autumn Equinox meaning day and night are equal lengths and provide for us balance that only comes twice a year. Use this equinox and the days and weeks near it to bring about balance to all aspects of our lives. Forget a clear and concise plan or goal, just put one foot in front of the other and step purposefully on your own path this autumn.

Fear no fog
Be it love, abundance, spiritual understanding or social consciousness this autumn can be the clearing we need, without realizing it. Often times in my own life when I have feared or worried the most what's gotten me through my fog has just been one step, then another, then another until eventually I have reached the place I didn't even know I was meant to go. This picture above symbolizes what our lives look like we when are sort of on a path and sort of not. A path without definition and many parts ahead that are nowhere near clear, but we still must move on, knowing that all will be revealed in divine time.  Take steps, be afraid and do it anyway, and most of all know that nothing we do is truly in isolation for our ancestors and guides move through this life with us, especially when we feel the loneliest.

Anchor in a fog
My own fog lies in making decisions around what is next on my spiritual journey and how and where am I meant to show up. And guess what? It's really foggy for me now, but I am anchored in knowing this fog will clear as long as I am willing to step onto that path and know a journey awaits with an unknown destination. Am I up to the challenge, yes just like we all are, but I also will keep tabs on myself by journaling, being in nature as much as I can and being open to hear the messages from some of the most unlikely sources, cause frankly that's how my folks like to show up :)

A set up
On a cross quarter day like the Autumn Equinox I say to us all take advantage of the great power and thinning veil between spirit and physical worlds. Today is the start of something amazingly beautiful and we all have the chance to begin again. Set forth intentions (big or small) and see how they manifest over the season. And none of these have to be large or internet posts. I find my deepest self understandings come in the quietest of whispers that are fleeting and I often can not repeat their true meaning. Be good to yourself this season and also to others. Wishing us all a most fruitful Fall season.


Autumn Concept - Misalignment for Alignment




This autumn I ask us all to be comfortable with discomfort as a way to gauge just where we need to be and use that as a landmark on how to get to that place of alignment, comfort and joy. With all that is going on in the world right now happiness, laughter, and beauty are things we must not take for granted. So join me in getting it oh so wrong so we can work to get it just right. And clearly I do not want any of us to stay in misalignment but I ask you trust me (and my guides for that matter) to let your personal tracks in life come a bit off the rails in order to put them back. Perfection, precision and self doubt do not belong in any configuration of what I am asking you to do. On the craziest of days laugh it off, take a nap or hit reset (sometimes that's the only way). As Voltron needed alignment to totally activate all parts into a higher functioning unit, so do we (shameless 80's cartoon reference for sure).


Autumn Foods

credit: giveasyoulive.com


Root Vegetables

Cold Weather Greens

Raw Seeds/Nuts

Spices 

Sweet and Heavy Fruits


Autumn Ritual

credit: kunc.org

To create your own autumn ritual follow these few steps below but feel free to add, take away or edit, this is a springboard for creating ritual, not a blueprint. As the picture above shows ritual is all around us and helps us through the unimaginable. Here's to a successful ritual.


                     Make time in the first few days of Autumn 
                                             

                     Find quiet and undisturbed time


                     

                     Listen for Autumn intentions 



                     Write down your Autumn intentions 


                     Meditate, pray, or focus on these intentions                      

                     

                     Revisit these intentions as needed this Autumn







---Shamanic Drea








No comments:

Translate