Monday, October 27, 2008

Pluto-ers more than meets the eye...Actualized in disguise

As we journey during this ever changing Autumn, let us pause to step inward. Are we ready to take that final step to the next level? Can it really be that time already to depart with who we are now? Do we understand the massiveness of all that is occurring around us? Those are for each of us to answer. Only thing I know is that we have are tippy toes pressed up against the edge of a Scorpio Lunar Cycle, which in the most surface of ways is an extra dash of passion. Subcutaneously, we are talking transforming that brings to mind the vehicles of the 1980’s cartoon Transformers. That’s right, taking what we have presently and making a whole brand new us. And what better planet to help us navigate then the illustrious Pluto. More than just a Disney character dog.

Pluto waits patiently and without judgment. We are calling the shots, the "Plutonian" energy is our tool. Decide. Step. Move. And any other active action verb you can think of. The best thing about Pluto is it brings about change, the worse thing about Pluto is it brings about change. So no half stepping or give backs. We have been gifted with an entire cycle to work through this energy so now at the beginning figure your focus and see it through to the end. Within this cycle is the family centered Thanksgiving, which I am sure will bring out some boxes for some of us to step out of (hopefully).

My focus this cycle is to stand clear and let transformation occur, not what my human centered mind can conceive, but what is actually supposed to be. My life is in a state of reconstruction, in all areas, I must see beyond what I can see now.

Below are a few of the Pluto domains to think about working on.

Work in Pluto


Clearing for a new cycle to begin

Forces of destiny

Reconstruction of life




Flower/Herb Essences

Frankincense

Myrrh

Sandalwood



Scorpio Cycle Animal

Wolf




New Moon Messages

North Messages
Wealth of all types are waiting for me
I must keep my hands open to put something in them

South Messages
Step out of all boxes made to fit me

East Messages
Lost love gleans many lessons
Know that all that was, still is...

West Messages
The universe is just
I can trust my Karma




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scent of frank&myrrh poors from the post. Smells good; it has always been my favorite scent.

I don't know why I am so excited about fall and welcoming the cold weather this year - - so very happy to see it. Maybe I am taking your advice of "opening my hands" to receive gifts. Whatever it is, Pluto feels very promising. I don't know why. And I'm not sure if I want to know. It is what it is.

guerreiranigeriana said...

...where is the next post?...i meant to harass you about the full moon one but never got around to it...might be early but just wanted to let you know that i was checking on ya...

Translate