|Andrea circa 1976|
So initially I thought my posts for the year were done, but then I began to think, much has been learned this year. Here are 10 important things that came to me this year in the form of people, experiences, lessons (oh, you know I love those, LOL), and just plain old blessings. I find it more than cathartic to actually see written out some of my best understandings.
10 Things that made the year 2012 for me
- Elders have gifts for me, even if initially I resist it, I've learned to take them
- My personal spiritual medicine is real and strong, especially when I believe in it
- My love of self is really the source of anyone loving me
- Gauging my point on my path is infinitely what I need in order to take another step
- I learned that I was waiting to give myself permission to be happy, not anymore :)
- Being obedient to the Mothers (guides) wishes will take me out of my comfort zone, but so what
- When I am eager to manifest more in my life I must first fully embrace gratitude
- At all times I have the ability to push reset, nothing is cemented
- My motivation this year was on: my health, my art, my love, my money, my success
- When I am consistently silent I hear the universe as she speaks to me, it's rarely a roar but often a whisper
I hope you too can remember the things that made this year memorable and a wonderful stepping stone on your life path!