Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Making my way into the silence

Gemini Fullness
Although we are close to the Winter Solstice, the moon has a few more blessings to bestow upon us. Today we reach the fullness of the moon in the sign of Gemini.  YAH!!! We all made it, thank goddess, but how shall we use this energy?  The full moon is a proper check in time. Consider it a self assessment of sorts.  And this full moon is dubbed the "Cold" Full Moon according to the Farmer's Almanac and right now cooling down on things is a good thing.

Mercurial messaging to us all
When Gemini rules the skies, although we fashion it to be a "sprite" like time, the true ruler is the planet Mercury.  Yes, that's right Mercury, but not in retrograde, that's another kind of goodness.  Mercury the owner of communication, cross roads and transitions can be intense to wield sometimes, but it always keeps us on our toes, grants miracles unimagined and forces us to keep humor in our lives.  Be sure in these long cold nights and sometimes days of this full moon, open to Mercury's magic, you may be totally astounded. 

Actively silent
With many shifts occurring in my physical and spiritual life I am mandating that I absorb the silence.  Even as I slide on into the holiday season I must say I am looking forward to calm, quiet, and rest.  A challenge it will be (in my best yoda-speak), but one I know will benefit me.  Not talking or processing, just simply listening.

Formalize your way
A big tip I learned a while ago was that full moon work should be more structured and deliberate.  Whatever you feel is needed, be it candles, paper, talisman, or incense, make it so.  The more formal you make your work during the full moon the more likely the spirit realm is to hear your requests.  That and the more likely we are to move our own spirits towards our goals.


Work in the Full Moon
 
Love, Attraction, Passion

Abundance & Prosperity

Space Charging

Courage of Heart



Gemini Full Moon Concept
 
Intuition and Self-Communication

credit: yummymummyclub.ca

My intuition will Expand

Constant Communication with Self & Others

Trust my Instincts & Hunches

Inner World Focus



Candle Power

During this Full Moon time it can be awesomely powerful to burn candles to cement that which you are working towards. Below is information on candle color that can be associated with the properties of Mercury, the ruler of Gemini. Find safe candles, burn them as long and as much as you like. Fire is a creation tool use it to ignite yourself towards your goals this Full Moon.

Yellow
 
credit: ebay.com

Manifests Change

Curiosity

A New & Fresh World
 
 
 
 
 
 
---Andrea/DaughterofWaters



2 comments:

Najeema said...

I feel empowered by this post. I'm so excited for this time!

Noerena said...

Drea, you are, as usual hitting the goal square on the head. I love this post. May this moon manifest for all of us, health, wealth and lots of 'good loving'…to ourselves and others. Love you and miss you, Noe

Translate